


Went with Miaoru and her friend Beishan to Far East to get our hair done today. Sad to say, I dont know why Im not feeling happy after rebonding my hair, which was something I was kind of excited about. I miss my curls, and just the feeling of natural hair. My hair is super straight, super neat now that Im not used to it, and I think my hair is super fake and boring. PLUS FLAT. Now I'll keep noticing those people with nice curls, and look at them with envy :(
I regret not taking more photos with my permed hair. Cos its kind of a special experience, haha. And Im used to always twirling my hair with my fingers, and bunning up my hair at home. And scrunching and playing around with my hair. MY HAIR! D:
Anw, I also dyed my hair something like reddish brown. Somehow I wished the red would be brighter cos I think this colour looks a little dull and old. But still, I think I suit light brown better.
And, I SPENT A BOMB TODAY D:
Im sure I will go and perm my hair in the future again! Thats gonna be when I have the time and energy to maintain it.
Ahh. At least now I can wake up in the morning without looking like a lion. Rawr.
And I can save 1 hour without having to blow and curl my hair.
And the wind can just anyhow blow, but my hair wont be messy.
But my hair is so flat, how to go work tmr!
Hair, please get pong soon. But not too pong thankyou.